To all our customers,
As a valued part of the CORE LP Family, you are our top priority during this difficult time. We understand the huge impact the Covid-19 outbreak is having on your day-to-day lives and we are committed to helping you retain some normality by doing what we do best; helping you enjoy your garden.
At CORE LP we are working hard to keep our operations running as smoothly as possible, We are no longer accepting collections or visitors to our HQ in Iver, Buckinghamshire however we are still able to deliver your orders whilst also taking the necessary precautions to protect our customers and staff.
Here are some steps we’ve taken to keep delivering the products you love:
- We are working closely with our warehouses and couriers to ensure safe and speedy delivery and our couriers are now carrying out ‘Contact Free’ deliveries!
- We are in close contact with our suppliers to ensure that products are available for you when you need them
- We are in touch daily with our factories to ensure the creation and shipment of products is carried out according to government recommendations
We have also put the following steps in place to protect our valued team:
- We are following the guidance of the UK Government and the NHS in our office and warehouses to protect our colleagues and agencies and have suspended all business travel completely.
- We are providing resources necessary to help employees work from home wherever possible and we have set up methods of communication for our colleagues to keep in touch, and to stay connected and up-to-date with the relevant information and advice
The situation is ever-changing, but we are closely monitoring daily and are committed to keeping our loyal customers updated on our products and services. We will continue to help you discover everything garden related and make the most of your time at home with your family and loved ones.
Thank you for being a valued part of the CORE LP family,
Managing Director, CORE LP